Basic Board Duties and Responsibilities
The New Mexico Environment Department Drinking Water Bureau and Rural Community Assistance Corporation are offering free training for water system board members in your area!
• Responsibilities of water system board
• Understanding the laws and regulations applicable to your water system
• How to run a board meeting
• How to conduct an election
• Safe Drinking Water Act – an overview for board members
• Introduction to water rights for water systems
Lunch will be on your own. The training will provide 6 board training credit hours for Mutual Domestic Water Consumers Association board members and operators.
Select A Session
Sorry, there are no sessions currently available for this course at this time.