Do your water rates reflect the true cost of service? Do your rates include the cost
of asset replacement projects? Are your rates adequate to leverage the maximum
grant funding for capital projects?
Learn how improving financial management at your water system can help you answer these questions.
In order to determine the true value of water produced, a comprehensive budget must be established.
Participants will learn and understand:
• Strategic planning and asset management
• Asset inventories and capital improvement plans
• Funding goals and grant program requirements
• Financial guides, spreadsheet templates for budgets, CIP and rate modeling
• How to establish a rate structure based on the true cost of producing and delivering water
• How to adhere to proposition 218 when applicable
This workshop will show board members, managers and operators how good
financial management helps to establish fair rates with a budget based on true costs
Sorry, there are no sessions currently available for this course at this time.