Public Notification Online NEW
Water utilities are required to provide a minimum level of customer communication through Consumer Confidence Reports (CCRs), Public Notification, Proposition 218 and other requirements. Meeting and exceeding these requirements can move your utility from mediocre to good and from good to excellent.
This workshop will provide an overview of Federal and State customer communication requirements, and provide tools and resources for developing and implementing a comprehensive public notification plan. Participants will learn:
- Why effective customer communication is vital for a small water system
- Federal and State requirements pertaining to public communication and notification
- Resources and tools for complying with Federal and State requirements
- Principles of an effective customer communication strategy
- Tips for online and new technology communication options
Road Scholar Credits
Continuing Education Credits (CEUs)
Select A Session
Sorry, there are no sessions currently available for this course at this time.