Peak Performance Through Asset Management 092317
Event Date & Time9/23/2017 9:00 AM - 9/23/2017 12:00 PM
Dona Ana Community College
Technical Studies building • Room 141
3400 South Espina Street
Las Cruces, New Mexico 88003
Online registration is closed; but you can sign up on location.
For questions on registration, please contact Mark email@example.com or Christie firstname.lastname@example.org OR Training Dept. at 916-447-9832 x 1429.
Check in is at 8:30am
This workshop qualifies for 3 hours of Operator Training Credits.
Small water system board members and operators face numerous challenges ranging from
emergency outages to long-term sustainability. These challenges impact the vitality and wellbeing of rural communities throughout New Mexico. Find out how an asset management
plan can powerfully address these challenges saving you time and money, while improving
service to your customers and the communities you serve. Applying the practical concepts,
tools and resources in this 3-hour workshop, participants will learn how to:
• Increase their knowledge of system assets leading to better financial decisions
• Reduce “down-time” and the number of emergency repairs
• Efficiently prioritize system rehabilitation and replacement needs
• Demonstrate effective and responsible use of customer tariffs
• Enhance their ability to secure financial assistance including grants and loans