Class has been cancelled due to low registration.
Click here for Map
For questions on registration, please contact Mark email@example.com
OR Training Dept. at 916-447-9832 x 1429.
This workshop presents the many responsibilities attached to serving on a water
authority board. Many board members are unaware of the scope and breadth of these
responsibilities, which range from fiscal responsibility to environmental compliance, ethics,
avoiding conflict of interest and familiarity with state and federal laws.
• Responsibilities of a water system board
• Understanding the laws and regulations applicable to your water system
• How to run a board meeting
• How to conduct an election
• Safe Drinking Water Act – an overview for board members
• Introduction to water rights for water systems