Event Date & Time1/21/2021 10:00 AM - 1/21/2021 12:00 PM
Times listed are Pacific Time.
It’s been raining for three straight days and your effluent turbidity has just spiked at your water treatment plant. What monitoring and reporting procedures do you follow? What do these new regulations say? Is your treatment method still acceptable? What do you need to report and when? This workshop is designed to help you understand surface water treatment and monitoring regulations by reviewing the basis for current and future regulations.
Participants will learn:
• The Surface Water Treatment Rule
• Long-Term 1 and Long-Term 2 Enhanced Surface Water Treatment Rules
• Existing and future water quality monitoring requirements
• Basic treatment methods and technologies
• Regulatory reporting requirements
The recommended audience includes operators and managers of surface water treatment facilities.