Achieve & Maintain Compliance with SDWA Series 1 of 3 (Colorado) 072622-10
Event Date & Time7/26/2022 10:00 AM - 7/26/2022 12:00 PM
Times listed are Mountain Standard Time
Achieve & Maintain Compliance with SDWA Series 1 of 3
0.2 Colorado Training Units awarded per session
0.6 Colorado Training Units awarded for attend the complete series
Certificate will be awarded by AWWA.
Date & Time:
The Achieve & Maintain Compliance with SDWA Series 1 of 3 training will be held on the following dates and times:
July 26 | Series 1-AWIA Small Systems Resilience | 10:00AM-12:00PM | Click here to register
July 27 | Series 2-Distribution System Infrastructure & Water Quality | 10:00AM-12:00PM | Click here to register
July 28 | Series 3-Disinfection Overview & DBPs | 10:00AM-12:00PM | Click here to register
This training is being held in Mountain Standard Time.
Session 1 : AWIA Small Systems Resilience
· AWIA requirements for community water systems serving more than 3,300 persons
· Benefits of using the RCAP/AWWA Small Systems RRA Worksheet
· How to conduct an effective RRA field assessment
· Identifying gaps in your Emergency Response Plan
· Identifying strengths & weaknesses in your system's risk mitigation practices
Who should attend?
· Certified operators
· Small drinking water system employees
· Those looking to become certified operators
Eligibility to Attend
· Must be affiliated with small system in Colorado (<10,000 population served)
· Must have individual email address & laptop/desktop computer available to use for training
This training will be hosted online on GoToTraining.
Scholarship & Fees:
Achieve & Maintain Compliance with SDWA Series 1 of 3 is a free training.
Registration is offer by AWWA. Please click on the link above to register.
For event content questions, contact:
For registration questions, contact:
(916) 447-9832 ext. 1429
Offered through the Rocky Mountain Section AWWA and RCAC. Funded and/or carried out as "part of the EPA/RCAP Training/Technical Assistance for Small Public Water Systems to Achieve and Maintain Compliance." Purpose: Provide background knowledge and skills to equip operators to achieve and maintain compliance with the Safe Drinking Water Act.